[Vision2020] Nobel Laureate Economist Krugman on Debt Deal:ThePresident Surrenders: "a catastrophe on multiple levels"

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Aug 2 20:02:53 PDT 2011

If you do not think Will is qualified to debate Krugman, try Thomas Sowell. See his NRO blog on April 28.
Specificly I think Klugman is wrong at the points I have indicated in your original post. I think people lilke Sowell and Walter Washington  and Friedman have a better handle on economics than Krugman or Keynes.