[Vision2020] Highway 12 at Lolo Pass

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 03:52:40 PDT 2011

"A few random flakes were falling... yesterday...?"  "Weather
patterns... recently unstable...?"

I was bicycling on Monday afternoon in Moscow when it starting snowing
so intensely (not a few random flakes) with strong wind blowing the
snow close to horizontal from the west into my face that I felt forced
to walk the bicycle and cover my face to ward off the stinging snow...

Spring in the Palouse has been notorious for as long as I have been
living in this area (1965) for being "unstable" in terms of weather
shifting in one day from sunny to cloudy to snow to rain to hail to
wind to calm...
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett