[Vision2020] The Interview

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 10 15:11:03 PDT 2010

For those of you who may have missed it (certainly an unforgiveable
oversight on your part), perhaps you were simply too nauseated from
attending the forum at UI last Wednesday sponsored by the Moscow TEA
Party, here it is . . .

Fritz Knorr and Jeanne McHale are interviewed on KRFP about the Moscow
Volunteer Peace Band - October 10, 2010

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Stuff

Your attendance at the TEA Party sponsored forum is, however, forgiven . .
. . . . this time.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Note to Jeanne McHale and Fritz Knorr:  I have the original recording of
this interview and I am not afraid to distribute it.  So, unless you . . .

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown