[Vision2020] Moscow City Council - Renewing Our Focus (11/01/2010)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Wed Nov 10 08:51:05 PST 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

Agenda items from the November 1st Moscow City Council session are slowly
finding their way to the "Moscow Cares" website.

First to be posted is "Renewing Our Focus" as presented by Cub Scout
Troops 323 and 324

http://www.MoscowCares.com/110110_RenewFocus.htm

----------------

Agenda items from the November 1st city council session, to be posted,
include:

Native American Heritage Month Proclamation

Citizen Commission Report - Fair and Affordable Housing Commission

Proposal for Smoke-Free Playgrounds Pilot Program

2010 Hamilton-Lowe Aquatics Center Report

Permit for Keeping Wild Animals

Proposed Cell Phone Stipend for Elected Officials

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen