[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 24 17:56:49 PDT 2010

"The problem with extending statehood to some, to any other country, is
that then the infrastructure requirements...cost an enormous amount of
money. Let's focus on what's important here. It's about putting Americans
back to work. It's about putting this country right again. And I don't see
that and I don't care what state it is or what country it is that wants to
become a part of America; it's not time, it's not going to be time. Let's
focus on us first."

- Vaughn Ward, Republican candidate for Idaho's First Congressional
District, when asked whether Puerto Rico should become a state.

http://tinyurl.com/Ward-on-Puerto-Rico

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho