[Vision2020] Serious Question: Weird Phone Calls?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 21 05:50:59 PDT 2010

Saundra -

My sympathies to you and your family for what you/they are forced to endure.

Might I suggest, as a minimum, that you record ALL incoming calls for a
while.  The device necessary to record telephone calls is a simple
telephone microphone cable hooked to a recorder.

Once you get the suspicious call recorded, take it IMMEDIATELY to the
Moscow Police Department.  The police will be able to identify exactly
where the call originated.

If you don't have a telephone microphone cable, Radio Shack has a variety,
or you can have one of mine.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

and the Realist adjusts his sails."