[Vision2020] The Bouma bashing

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 18:33:54 PDT 2010

You've got to admit, Area Man.

The two BIGGEST issues on the local radar are . . .

1 - Exxon's application to use Highway 12 for transporting extremely oversized cargo.

2 - The Upper Lochsa land exchange.

I may not be running for public office (a venture I will NEVER attempt).  However, I do consider myself to be well informed in these matters.

If I were running for public office, I would make it my priority to attend these meetings and pose serious questions to those "in the know", so that I could develop an educated opinion and discussion these items with my constituents.

Local people have SERIOUS attitudes concerning these items.  As such, I would make it my business to become "in the know".

Thoughts?

Tom Hansen

Moscow, Idhao

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go to work."

- Roy Zimmerman