[Vision2020] Say What?

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 16 08:14:56 PST 2010

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 05:29:45 Tom Hansen wrote:
> "I don't owe him sh*t. He really screwed my life up, is how I look
> at it... [He] was trying to use me. I happened to be the face of
> middle Americans. It was a ploy."
>
> - Samuel "Joe the Plumber" Wurzelbacher on John McCain

There is a tide in the affairs of men.
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
On such a full sea are we now afloat,
And we must take the current when it serves,
Or lose our ventures.
Julius Caesar Act 4, scene 3, 218–224

Of course it was a ploy, you witless wannabe. Political campaigns are
as they have always been, public theater, comedy and tragedy. Your
misfortune, Joe, is that your lower-than-average IQ personality can
be described as one of the Myers-Briggs Sensing-Judgers, one of the
characteristics of which is that you feel you know the answer before
the question is asked. This continually lands you into much trouble
because you apparently don't have a personal aide, a spouse or other
person, who can and will regularly apply a Clue-By-Four (tm) to your
thick noggin before you blabber your less-than-literate nonsense.

Ken