[Vision2020] Say What?

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 6 17:14:30 PDT 2010

Roger,

You wrote:
"The Nazis are on the left."

Come one, now -- as informed as you claim to be, you simply cannot expect us to accept such a ridiculous statement from you.  You can't post definitions (sans quotation marks, BTW) and then expect us to accept your definition of the definitions  This kind of flatly irresponsible statement reminds me of your Bushian/Cheneyian/Rovian claim that waterboarding isn't torture.  <snort>

I suggest you check this out to see the grave error in your thinking:
http://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

My doctrine is this:  that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers of the guilt.
~ Anna Sewell