[Vision2020] For Heaven's Sake, Stop Preying on Little Kids

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 24 12:27:47 PDT 2009

At Farmers' Markets prior to last Saturday's Farmers' Market those pink
baloons, with crosses imprinted on them, were being offerred at a booth
outside of New Saint Andrews College (as shown in the linked photo below).

http://www.moscowcares.com/FarmersMarket/FarMar_050909_11A.jpg

Question: For what reason did the adult woman decide to relocate this
activity indoors just outside the restroom and approach lone 4- and 5-year
old children?

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho