[Vision2020] Where in the World???

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:32:59 PDT 2009

I'm not sure I understand the reason for your consternation.
Subcontracting isn't new.  I'd imagine that a percentage of your
inventory at Gambino's was outsourced, if not by you, then by a third
party supplier.  It isn't a matter of difficulty in manufacturing, but
of profit.  Why should pickles be any different than clothing or
transistors?  The grapes that I buy at WinCo come from Chile, and the
bananas from sundry other places in Latin America.  The t-shirts that
I buy at Wal-Mart are from from India,  China, or Bangladesh.  If I
was going to stop buying Western Family pickles because they are
outsourced from India, then what else would I have to stop buying,
following the same principle?

Chas