[Vision2020] back to blogging

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Mar 7 14:17:47 PST 2009

Visionaires,

First, many thanks for the calls, notes, and other kindnesses that I received after writing that my father had died.  I appreciate the thoughtfulness you've shown.

Second, a few of you have asked me when I'll start writing again on "Prevailing Winds," my blog whose address is below.  My thought is that for every handful of people who ask me something, there's probably . . . uhhhh . . . well, maybe two who have the same question but haven't asked.  For their sakes, the answer is that I've begun posting again and hope to continue in a manner that reflects and honors the integrity and guts my father demonstrated all of my life.

He was a good guy.  Any one of you would've loved to have had a beer or a cup of coffee with him, and I'm so sorry I won't be able to again . . .

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/