[Vision2020] Thoughts to Ponder

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 4 17:47:36 PST 2009

"We may not have realized it at the time, but in the period from late 2001
to January 19, 2009, this country was a dictatorship. The constitutional
rights we learned about in high school civics were suspended. That was
thanks to secret memos crafted deep inside the Justice Department that
effectively trashed the Constitution. What we know now is likely the least
of it."

- Scott Horton, Harper's Magazine (March 3, 2009)
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/03/hbc-90004488

-------------

"I told all four that there were going to be some times where we don't
agree with each other. But that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it'd be
a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."

- George Bush in a CNN interview on December 18, 2000
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0012/18/nd.01.html

Seeya at the Intolerista Wingdin, Moscow.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho