[Vision2020] Say What?

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Wed Jul 29 10:21:18 PDT 2009

Sunil,

I agree with you. And let's not forget, and the tape released by the
police proves this, HE WAS IN HIS OWN HOME at the time.
I do not think that Sgt Crowley was or is a racist, but he was in Prof
Gates home at the time and kept trying to get him outside.
have we sunk to such a depth that the police can knock on your door
and PROVE that you live there or force you outside,
which I have to believe was get him out of his home to arrest him?