[Vision2020] bloggers

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jul 14 14:18:41 PDT 2009

Any of you bloggers out there having trouble getting onto your Blogger.com site?  I'm not given to wondering if "it's just me," although it often is, but there's nothing wrong with the laptop I'm borrowing . . .

And yes, I do have a torrent coming for the "pastor" in California who said he was praying for Obama's death, with reference to our local prayers of imprecatory prayers.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . .

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/