[Vision2020] Petition for Writ of Mandate (Update 012109-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 22 05:17:31 PST 2009

The stuff "against nosuperwalmart.com" appears in exhibits G thru L.

I get the impression, judging by the multitude of complaints filed by
Glasebrook in 2007 and 2008, that he was throwing a ton of garbage at the
proverbial wall to see if anything sticks.  Nothing did.  Hence, the
Petition for Writ of Mandate.

Sidebar:  Is anybody, on the Viz, familiar with the process and required
documentation for filing a civil claim of harrassment?  If so, please
contact me off-list.  Until we have a sit-down, I would be more than
willing to share my documents via email.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

> Thanks, Tom. Did I miss something? Most of the documents cited in
> support of the complaint have to do with restrictions against
> political campaigning. What dies this have to do with no-super-walmart?
>
> Joe
Campbell