[Vision2020] An Inaugural Message from Michael Moore

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 20 17:58:11 PST 2009

Having judged the content of Moore's message the only conclusion that I can
come to is that Mr. Eiselein is far too kind. That Gier finds the abrasive
and self serving rant "civil" makes me wonder what passes with him for rude.
Referring to the past eight years as "the dark ages." Treating the rest of
the world with "shocking brutality." Claiming that Republican
administrations were " sworn in to dismantle our precious "government of the
people" and our beloved way of life." Accusing the troops of engaging in
"senseless and shameful wars." Etc. etc. etc. Winding up with a pitiful
'you'll never know how much I've suffered' whine. Judge the content? You bet
and if this is what passes for a "valuable contribution" then the collection
plates are piled high with puerile pomposity and self promotional puffery.

Feh!