[Vision2020] Sen Schroeder

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:19:36 PST 2009

Andy. . . . I, for one, don't think you've missed a thing.  You've lived here for your entire life, and you have a pretty good grasp on the situation.  We share some of the same concerns and have similar questions because we've been observing the same things over a period of time.

Ellen A. Roskovich