[Vision2020] Horrible Christmas Nightmare

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 18 12:17:06 PST 2009

This kinda reminds me of an old joke.  It goes something like . . .

At a local four-star restaurant, the waiting staff is told to never allow
their hands or clothing to come in contact with the food they are serving.
 Each member of the waiting staff possesses a clean, sanitized spoon for
those situations where there is no option but to use the spoon to prevent
personal contact with the meals.

"Here at Rayshons we strive for absolute cleanliness and top-level
customer service," said one waiter, "of which we here at Rayshons are
proud."

When asked how they deal with using the wall urinals in the restroom, one
waiter responded . . .

"I don't know about the others, but I use the spoon."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

and the Realist adjusts his sails."