[Vision2020] Theme Songs and National Anthems

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 28 10:54:40 PDT 2009

With no reference whatever to previous posts in this thread, but consistent
with the subject line, I mention a Finnish acoustic guitarist named Kyösti
Rautio. His guitar playing first came to my notice when, via YouTube, I heard
him play the theme song from the movie The Godfather. This is his most-viewed
video, and for good reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLVsHRdqIXc

For the purpose of this post however, krautio, as he signs his posts, is more
notable for the fact that he has recorded his acoustic guitar playing of
several national anthems. Here is a YouTube page with links to several of his
performances:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=krautio&view=videos&sort=d

Ken