[Vision2020] Obama Does Not Support Infanticide

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 23 08:00:49 PDT 2008

Chasuk,

You could make a similar case with regard to any philosophical or political issue. Tell me, is it a
reason to stop looking for a cure for cancer just because we haven't found one yet? If not, then
I see no reason to stop looking for answers to life's difficult questions just because we haven't
found the answer yet. It isn't a proof that we won't find an answer, that we won't find something
new to say, that we won't make any progress just because up until now we haven't.

And, of course, there is always the delete button!

--
Joe Campbell