[Vision2020] taking a vizzzcation

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Oct 30 12:46:12 PDT 2008

Sorry Vizzz peeps, I just can't take it anymore.  I have to blank out
from the Vizzz until Nov 5.

There's too much hypocrisy, too much innuendo, too many attacks.  From
both sides.

I don't think anybody's mind is going to be changed over the next few
days, which makes me wonder why everyone has to get into such a lather
over every little ounce of information that ends up on our interwebs.
Today was the last straw.

I thought certain posters were above the fray.  This election season has
proven me wrong.

Don't worry, Tom, I won't let the door hit me in the ass on the way out.

In the meantime, I'm going to pretend to myself that Obama/Biden is the
GOP ticket and McCain/Palin is the Democrat choice, just so I can
imagine how the Vizzz posters would lay the smack down . . . just for
giggles.

Your pal

DC