[Vision2020] more proof that Thomas Sowell is a racist

Gabe Storm no.weathermann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 04:48:23 PDT 2008

I just wanted to take this opportunity to apologize to Thomas Sowell, for
calling him a racist.
And before I forget, I'd like to apologize to everyone else that I've called
a racist previous to this, like Mr. Keim who did nothing wrong other than
make an unrelated post on Vision 2020 and I attacked him. Someone help me,
please!