[Vision2020] Diverse teachings

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 28 05:38:57 PDT 2008

Then . . . Tell us, matt, why in the HELL did you bring it up?

Since you did not name names, what was your purpose?  Do these unnamed
professors have links to William Ayers, too?

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

> A,
>
> There is no threatening. I wish not to ruin careers. No political parties
h> ave been named. I see you are quite on the defensive side though. I have
no>  intentions of going any further, but rather give a little reminder
that