[Vision2020] new footage

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 22 17:05:56 PDT 2008

----------
Well, since No-'man wants to play "Show 'n Tell"
and apparently feels that service to country as a
former prisoner of war automatically qualifies
one to be President of the United States, perhaps
my father would be better physically fit to serve
thusly.  He turned 89 in April and still manages
to fit in 18 holes of golf twice a week after
having fully recovered from surgery on both knees..
----------

Oh . . . and his stint at Stalag Luft 3 . . .
well, you'll just have to see it for
yourself.  Can he count on your vote No-'man?
[]

-------
Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen