[Vision2020] A Kind and Just Parent

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:22:57 PDT 2008

Chas:

If you mean that we should separate the merits of an argument from the
person making the argument, then I'm afraid I have to disagree with
you.

After making the freebie ad hom, the point is that Obama said that
Ayers was "just a guy who lives in my neighborhood."

I wonder how many blurbs you've signed for your neighbors who happened
to be domestic terrorists as well as authors and with whom you don't
regularly exchange ideas.