[Vision2020] Barack Obama supporters call Sarah Palin a “C#*t.”

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 09:40:54 PDT 2008

Chas:

I'm sorry I missed it.

This is probably because I understand "terrorism" to mean blowing up
buildings across the country to scare the hell out of the general
population and achieve a political objective whereas you understand
"terrorism" to be any form of opposition to Barack Obama, including
pointing out that he pals around with domestic terrorists and stumps
for radical Muslims who promise to institute Sharia law.

Bill Ayers is a terrorist.

Sarah Palin is the duly elected governor of the state of Alaska.

And anyone who cannot understand this distinction, like you, does not
have a problem with me — they have a problem with reality.