[Vision2020] Candidate issues - Foreign Policy

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 03:51:48 PDT 2008

Just when I thought we had the fixin's for an interesting subject to
discuss, Iran had to go and set two preconditions before they'd meet
with the US:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/terry-trippany/2008/10/13/iran-refuses-meet-us-without-preconditions

IOW, the president of a terrorist state has higher standards for
negotiation than Barack Obama.