[Vision2020] An Obama Dilemma

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 07:34:13 PDT 2008

ACS,

You're the one who cannot (or will not) distinguish between domestic
terrorism and vandalism:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-September/056263.html

Therefore, it's slightly ironic that you would try to impeach law
professor Steve Diamond based upon your understanding of grantee
agencies.

Interestingly, I noticed that you ignored this salient point from Diamond:

"In social science and law, written contemporaneous records are
considered a more credible source than ex post recollections by only a
small number of the individuals involved. I thought the same standards
applied in journalism as well."

http://globallabor.blogspot.com/2008/10/obamaayers-update-ny-times-responds.html

You really leave the impression that you would be uncomfortable if a
smoking gun exists that blows your "slenderest of threads" theory out
of the water. I hope that's true.

Ms. Mix,

Andreas stated his opinion. He did not state any facts.