[Vision2020] Joseph Biden’s Foreign Policy Experience

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:47:29 PDT 2008

Tom,

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe that I linked to your site
yesterday to buttress my point about Barrack Hussein Obama's running
mate, Joseph Biden.

So to answer your question, the side-by-side images on your website
are incontrovertible proof of plagiarism and as I said to Chasuk,
where there's one there's more. You can bet the tall grass on this
one. Those two are no less guilty of chronic plagiarism than the
Democratic Party's candidate for Vice President. Thankfully, however,
their moral failure cannot affect public policy, contra rhymin' Biden.

So, if you're opposed to plagiarists, as appears to be the case from
your website, why do you support the Hussein-Biden ticket?