[Vision2020] On-line books

Jennifer Ingalls jennifer at inlandradio.com
Tue Nov 25 15:08:32 PST 2008

Visionaries,

My husband's niece is in college near Twenty-nine Palms, and she is working
on a research paper. She's finding that many of the books she'd like for her
paper are not available at the library at her college. Does anyone know of a
resource that would allow her to view books on-line? She's working on a
paper about the Salem witch trials and I'd steered her toward Malleus
Maleficarum and (with my dad's advice) toward The Encyclopedia of Witchcraft
and Demonology and Discoverie of Witchcraft. However, as far as she can
tell, the library has none of these. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

--Jennifer

Jennifer L. Ingalls

Inland Northwest Broadcasting