[Vision2020] Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 21:06:04 PDT 2008

Dave,

  Agnostics and Atheists are not faiths. They are anti-faiths.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Dave <tiedye at turbonet.com> wrote:
  Interfaith? No Hindus, Buddhists, Pagans, Agnostics, Atheists, etc.,
and a whole bunch of Christians.

Don't matter though, ALL religions are evil.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.

List services made available by First Step Internet,
http://www.fsr.net
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com