[Vision2020] Authentic Pen Idaho Felony Dog Fighting Bill (eBay auction item)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 16 09:06:26 PDT 2008

http://tinyurl.com/25dgdu

This is the actual pen that Governor C.L. "Butch" Otter used to sign the Felony Dog Fighting Bill SB1260 on February 25th, 2008.  The pen as well as a Verification of Authenticity from Idaho Representative Tom Trail is beautifully framed in an 18 x 18.5 inch black metal frame with navy blue and gold matting.

The blue and gold pen has the signature of the Idaho Governor as well as his printed name and the Idaho State seal.  The Verification of Authenticity reads: "This letter is to verify that the pen Governor Butch Otter used to sign SB1260 Dog Fighting/Felony Penalty is authentic.  I watched him sign the bill at 12:14 PM on Monday, February 25, 2008.  He gave me the pen immediately upon signing this very important legislation."  -Tom Trail

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

"You know I've made mistakes