[Vision2020] Gitmo

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 19 07:01:31 PDT 2008

So you concede that there is no "evidence of Iraqi women and children
 who died following brutal rapes by our soldiers, or after months of hideous
 torture?" I hate to seem pedantic but without clarification I would expect
to see this quoted as God's own truth by Kos, Huffington, and MSNBC based on
nothing more then your say so.