[Vision2020] missing messages on V2020

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 9 21:01:37 PST 2008

wooHOO -- for me, at least things seem to have been fixed as early as 7:23
this morning  :-)  Which is really quick!

Many thanks for the prompt response and for working with Verizon (when I
spoke with them, they weren't "aware" of any problem) for such a quick
resolution!!!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.