[Vision2020] Narcissist Nader May Run Attention

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 23 16:49:28 PST 2008

What will prove most interesting is . . .

How will the republican Party respond when either President Hillary
Clinton or President Barack Obama assume office on January 20th with all
that power so selfishly assumed by the executive branch during the Bush
administration?

Hmmm.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

> Garrett,
>
> We have a president who calls the Constitution a 'damn piece of paper'
and
> places himself above the other two branches.  Cheney's goal of expanding
ex> ecutive power has succeeded thus far.

> When did we become a dictatorship?  We're not there yet, but the
Executive

> >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net
> >           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)