[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 19:55:15 PST 2008

No Chas,

You are confused.

Gitmo is not shutting down because there is no place to put the existing prisoners we have there.

We have released all the people that we can. Hansie gave you a link to those that we were able to release.

Do you understand, that we are unable to shut down Gitmo, because nobody will take the remaining detainees, or is that a confusing concept for you?

Best Regards,

Donovan