[Vision2020] On Sarah Palin

Love America skialaska0 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:55:16 PDT 2008

Adding Sarah will neutralize the experience argument which is a dumb
argument anyway because only a first term president running for a second
term can claim experience and that sure as to heck did not qualify Bush...

Character is what is important.  All those folks who waived aside Bush's
youthful and adult problems with alcohol and drug abuse were fools.

Sarah is a reformer and has done a lot for this state (including vetoing a
bill that would have banned same sex partners from receiving state
benefits).  She pulled Exxon's permits for Point Thompson, find me among
Biden, Obama, or McCain one instance where they stood up to Exxon, only
Sarah has.   She is working hard to impliment alternative energy projects
and baceked with with a $200 million state program to do so.  She is working
hard to adjust Alaska to the realities of climate change.  I have on my desk
a comprehensive Greenhouse gas emissions study for the Fairbanks area (and
far more detailed than the crap I have seen publised by the EPA).

She is a tough fighter, young, yes.  Inexperienced at national politics,
yep.  But passionate about America and the future..you bet you.  I must
admit that I am finally excited about this campaign.
Chris