[Vision2020] condemning rape

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 21 18:49:08 PDT 2008

"If you wish to pursue this topic further, gc, I have a few questions of my
own concerning a person recently arrested for sex crimes and whether or
not a local "pastor" has counselled him yet, offering him a chance to
repent, as he has a serial pedophile living right here in Vandalville."

I have no idea what it is that you are trying to imply. If you have
questions, I suggest that you man up and ask them. I don't know what would
make you think that I would have any answers for you but then again your
thought process regarding sleazy innuendo has always been something of a
wonderment to me.