[Vision2020] condemning rape

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 20 19:50:48 PDT 2008

Exactly (again), keely.

But it's not like I wwas crediting Mr. Crabtree with any comprehension on
the first try.

One thing we must realize is that Crabtree, Courtney, Farris, Wilson, and
the other sandbox boyz are all of one mind.  The question remains:  Who is
using it today?

Jeesh!  This is getting easier than rolling a nickle down an Anselm House
hallway.

Come on, gc.  Gather the boys 'round the sandbox, crank it up and sing
along to . . .

"The Anselm House Sandbox Song"
http://tinyurl.com/4gn9dv

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

> I believe that Tom's point was that the FLDS would be punished, with
which
> he would have "no problem."
>
> But one finds awe where one looks, I suppose.

Keely