[Vision2020] Senator Larry Craig Challenges Guilty Plea

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Sep 29 17:04:00 PDT 2007

I would sure like to know what the truth is...or at least closer than I
think I do now. So much garbage out there it is hard to zero in on any one
story. And than of course there is the gossip I have heard for
awhile...that the libs are going to go after the higher ranking
conservatives and get them out. But it is hard for me to believe that some
officer does not have better things to do than sit on the john and hope
Craig comes in. But then again maybe not.......

> Why fight it at this point?  Larry Craig pled to a lesser charge and paid
a>  fine.  Why not just move on and finish out his Senate term?  The shock
fac> tor has already worn off.  George W. Bush pled guilty to a DUI, paid a
smal> l fine, and had his driver's license suspended.  This is far more
serious
t> han a guilty plea for disorderly conduct and yet the DUI didn't
disqualify
> Bush from the presidency.

-Scott