[Vision2020] Vision 2020 Post Inaccurate

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Sep 11 21:24:24 PDT 2007

Good on the exposer! Tri-State has been a great supporter of many social
justice issues, of disabled persons, and of keeping the Moscow community a
Community. Gerry (and the entire Tri-State Family) have supported local
schools, local sports teams, and local causes. I'm pleased that someone
noticed and said "NAY" when Tri-State was lumped in with Gerald Weitz's
attempt to bring down our great Moscow School District. I truly believe if
Weitz had his way, all kids would be tested early and channeled into work
based on background and head measurement. He is completely off his rocker,
and that we take him seriously is a measure of how far this community has
lost itself in a "whatever..." attitude.  He should have been evaluated for
absence of common sense years ago, but then so should a bunch of folks we
"tolerate" in our community.
Debi R-S