[Vision2020] Lost in a World of Red and Green

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Sep 6 15:57:59 PDT 2007

Amazing!
Nick decries the gulf between rich and poor in capitalist societies, yet
touts the gulf between "royal" and serf.
Frankly, Nick, I'd rather admire someone who became famous/successful by
virtue of hard work, tenacity and smarts rather than being the result of
sperm and ovum joining from a tryst in the "royal" bedroom.
To this day, in many countries, how you are percieved is not by who you are
or what you've done, but by who your father, grandfather, great-grandfather
were/did. Your chances of success are directly affected by your blood
lineage.
Maybe you are comfortable in prostrating yourself to another on the basis of
"blood", as for me, I will bow to no man or woman.