[Vision2020] Sub-minimum wage

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 27 14:42:17 PDT 2007

Mr. Arnold,

Please allow me to fill you in on why I refer to most folks as Mr. or Ms.  I was brought up to refer to strangers as Mr. Mrs. & Miss and it's a habit I retain. First names are reserved for informal chat with people I have been introduced to, and/or people have a minimally cordial relationship with. This why I will often refer to you as Donovan in our off line banter. I hope you don't mind.

Titles are a matter of respect and I use them (when I'm aware of them) in formal introductions where appropriate and mostly as a matter of course with MD's and PhD's that I have some regard for.

I hope this clears up why I refer to "Mr. Campbell" the way I do. I don't do it as an insult per se, I do it because it's the only civil way I know of to refer to him.