[Vision2020] Noise issue

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sat Oct 27 13:15:19 PDT 2007

Bingo!  Don gets the prize for most succinctly
summarizing my thoughts.  I can continue to write
essays on this topic, but sometimes you just need to
get to the point.  Thank you.

Also, in case people thought otherwise, my attempt to
be funny in responding to Sunil was just that, my
weird sense of humor.  I consider Sunil an ally, and I
harbor no resentment to anybody here, save maybe J {,
if that who this person really is, but not because she
thinks I'm "WRONG!" on this issue.

I may be serious for many things, but honestly I'd
rather be playing and laughing with my son, so excuse
my interlude into silliness.

Sincerely,

gclev

I think Garrett makes absolute sense in this matter
and is basically asking that we don't go from the
current too liberal law to the polar opposite in the
form of an oppressive law lest we whittle away at our
freedoms as written by our founding fathers.  History
paints the consequences of previous attempts and
outcomes of oppressing freedom and it's not a pretty
sight.

Why should the pendulum of democrazy swing so wide
when the center is the safest for all?

We should Garrett some slack, remove ourselves from
our frame worked box that we were socialized in and
look at the issue from different angles, as with all
issues, with an open mind.  Then decide.

Now where's my ol' Sabbath 8 track?  I feel a head
banging coming on.

Don