[Vision2020] for the season . . .

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Tue Nov 27 17:19:51 PST 2007

Expanding on what Keely has so expertly stated - if you need to purchase a
gift for someone who has "everything" - try one of these, and send something
to someone who has nothing, in the name of the person who has everything....

http://donate.wvus.org/OA_HTML/xxwvibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=10024

https://giving.samaritanspurse.org/c-7-gift-catalog.aspx

We gave a couple of goats last year.  My kids had a lot of fun sending the
cards.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year's to all!

Bev