[Vision2020] 1912 Center Celebration postponed; Open for Community Discussion 2-4

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Sun May 20 11:17:24 PDT 2007

Dear Visionaries,

Heart of the Arts, Inc., the new managers of the 1912 Center for the City of Moscow, had planned a grand reopening of the 1912 Center..."Balloons, Banners, Bands and a Building" for this afternoon from 2-4 PM. We are postponing our grand reopneing to a later date.

However, a community center is for good times and bad.

Today is a very bad time for the City of Moscow. Heart of the Arts is opening the Great Room in the 1912 Center this afternoon from 2-4 PM for people to come and comfort each other, to share the grief we all feel about the loss of life and the injured, and to be together.

Please come.

In sorrow,

Linda Pall
Moscow City Council Member