[Vision2020] Brush Creek Clean Up Day

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue May 15 09:09:27 PDT 2007

Remember everyone, this Saturday, May 18 is Brush Creek Clean Up Day!
Come out and join the Latah Eagle, PCEI and Idaho Department of Lands to
help pick up the garbage left by illegal dumping from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Our efforts to do so will help get the gates reopened for use by outdoor
enthusiasts, plus volunteers will have a chance to win one of three (3) $50
gift certificates to Idaho's Most Interesting Store...Tri State! So grab
your grubbies, gloves and goodies for a few hours of service, I'm sure the
flora and fauna would offer up a resounding "Thank you!" if they could.
Brush Creek is located just east of Deary, between Deary and Helmer..look
for the sign.
As a double bonus, you'll be able to meet me...... and see that I'm really
not a demon thrown up from the bowels of Hades.
Kai Eiselein, editor
Latah Eagle