[Vision2020] Questions for you legal eagles

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri May 4 16:20:26 PDT 2007

Referring to Mr. Schwaller's Point #5 --Yes, that is sad.  Perhaps even inexcusable.  The answers to these and many other questions strike me as the sort of thing that ought to be covered by your local daily newspaper.  Maybe we'll see the answers in tomorrow's story. Anyone?  Anyone?  keelyDate: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:51:34 -0700From: vpschwaller at gmail.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: [Vision2020] Questions for you legal eagles1.  I suspect one will find out if the No Contact Order will be in effect at today's hearing.  Again, this will fall under P&P's jurisdiction as well.2.  I'm not sure if there will be "national publicity" on this case one way or the other.  Seems like there is enough of a problem getting the MPD News to pick up anything of importance going on in the community . . .
3.  I'm sure if the court was not aware of the "trophy website" then, they are now.  A good point on why they or law enforcement was not aware of it at the time.  Seems like unless the MPD or LCSD is handed the weapon in a murder, they can't seem to find it so I suspect the web site was unknown to them.
4.  I guess one would have to make inquiries to the Prosecuting Attorney's office and/or the court to find out what was going on in the plea bargain.5.  All very good questions - sort of sad we don't have a good investigative reporter in the region that could answer these and other questions in a neutral manner.
Schwaller