[Vision2020] Fantasy vs. Reality Fourth Installment

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:42:44 PST 2007

Doug won't answer you because it would show Dog W to be the non-leader he
is.

NO!  Those type of prayers are certainly not in the NT - in fact, as was
pointed out by someone earlier, Jesus specifically tells us to pray for good
things for our enemies and to show them the kind of kindness we want to be
shown.

A lesson a non-ordained pastor knows little about.

J  :]